Our Healthy Relationship Education Group for women is moving online!
Are you struggling in a relationship, but maybe not sure why? Do you need someone to talk to who truly understands what you may be going through? Do you want help to develop Healthier Relationships?
Connect (over video) with a Rowan House facilitator and other women just like you.
This 6-week group runs Thursday, 1-3pm, May 14 – June 18.
Topics covered include:
• Healthy Relationships
• Domestic Abuse & the Cycle of Abuse
• Effects of Abuse & Coping Skills
• Effects of Abuse on Children
• Self-Esteem & Healthy Boundaries
• Safety Planning & Moving Forward
Call 403-652-3311 to register by May 14, 2020